jiffy (plural jiffies)
- (colloquial) A very short, unspecified length of time.
- I"ll be back in a jiffy.
- (computers) A unit of time defined by the frequency of its basic timer; historically, and by convention, 0.01 seconds, but some operating systems use other values.
- (physics) The time taken for light to travel one centimetre in a vacuum (sometimes one foot, or sometimes the width of a nucleon
- (electronics) The time between alternating current power cycles (1/60 or 1/50 of a second)
- A line of baking mixes manufactured by the Chelsea Milling Company
- (short length of time):
5 letters in word "jiffy": F F I J Y.
No anagrams for jiffy found in this word list.
Words found within jiffy: